The MenuPilot application, coupled with streamlined corporate management of menu data via the MenuCommand web portal, reduces dependence on hardware and increases emphasis on platform. Together, these facilitate the centralised management and communication of critical menu data and training materials to foodservice operations.
DayMark also delivers companion hardware with the Matt85 direct thermal label printer and Android tablet, facilitating on-demand production of shelf-life, food rotation and complex grab & go product labeling.
- Accessible from any internet connection
- Shelf life, nutritional facts, allergen information and prep data can be organized, monitored and modified virtually anytime and anywhere
- Updates are securely and efficiently pulled in via the cloud
- Data changes can be communicated to staff at all locations immediately
- Seamlessly integrates with the Nutritics solution
- Video and recipe data can be uploaded at a central location and automatically share it with all connected store locations
- Provides a comprehensive overview, including announcements, account metrics and number of users currently using the platform
- Allows users to print labels wirelessly
- Eliminates the need to make costly repairs and maintain labor-intensive repair depots
(Please note that the printer is not included in this purchase.) Printer sold seperately.