*Can Be Recycled*
Wrapmaster Cling Film (PE) is a general purpose cling film suitable for covering and wrapping all food types and can be used in the fridge, freezer* and microwave**.
- Reduces food waste, preserves food and protects flavour
- PE Cling Film is recyclable, please check your local facilities for PE Cling Film recycling options.
- Wrapmaster cardboard refill carton and cardboard core are 100% recyclable
- BPA Free and PHTHALATE Free
- Product Code: 18C68
- GTIN: 5023139186839
* Safe to use in a freezer but performance may vary depending on temperature, humidity and moisture content of food. Individual trials are recommended.
** As a lidding agent only, not in contact with food. Maximum temperature 100 ̊c
Used in the Wrapmaster 4500 and Wrapmaster Duo Dispensers
The Wrapmaster range of dispensers provides effortless dispensing of foodservice film, foil and baking parchment using genuine 30cm / 45cm Wrapmaster refill rolls. Trusted by chefs for over 25 years, Wrapmaster dispensers come in a variety of sizes to suit the requirements of any professional kitchen from large scale, high volume establishments to mobile food operations.
Recommended by food safety practitioners, Wrapmaster dispensers are designed to help professional kitchens run safely, hygienically and efficiently while reducing the risk of cross-contamination with an easy-to-clean and sanitise unit that can be disinfected in a commercial dishwasher. The dispensers contain a patented concealed blade for safe and speedy cutting, meaning no more injuries from serrated cutter box blades.